replaying the same level in a video game for the hundredth time
2. It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
3. I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
4. You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
5. You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
6. It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
7. I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
8. The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
9. I miss you.
10. I have never had so many bad nights.
11. Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
12. They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
13. You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
14. Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
15. We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
ppl are always like “no game is perfect you can’t please EVERYbody” but when was the last time you heard a motherfucker complain about portal
Happy 27th birthday to Michael Jones! 🎂
I want Wyoming to be that person that gets mustache everything
- "Mustache you a question" shirt
- Mustache leggings
- Mustache socks with mustache bobbles
- Mustache shoes
- Glasses with mustaches attached
- 7-Eleven Mustache slurpee straws
- Mustache snapback
- Mustache bag
- Mustache joke book
My name is Gavin. I worked for the Roosterteeth Corporation, the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world. I was head of security at a secret, high-tech facility called the Hole - a giant underground laboratory developing experimental, viral weaponry.
But there was incident. The virus escaped, and everybody died.
Trouble was…they didn’t stay dead.
The H-Virus reanimated their bodies.But I survived. Myself and one other environmentalist named Michael. When we emerged, we were seized by Roosterteeth scientists. Michael and I were separated.
"He’s Mutating. I want him in the Rage program."
"Take him to the Austin City facility, and assemble the team. We’re re-opening the Hole. I want to know what went on down there.”
We thought we’d survived the horror.
But we were wrong.